This keto tomato soup is a soup that will make you crave for more.
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place your tomato paste, minced onion, and garlic into a pot. Turn on the heat to medium and pour in your cream.
- Bring to a boil while you whisk the mixture together.
- Once it’s boiling, add in your Asiago cheese little by little. It should start thickening up.
- Add in the water and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and top with pepper. You can optimally add some green onions too.
Calories – 301
Protein – 9g
Fat – 26g
Net Carbs – 9g
Enjoy this post? Please Spread the Word 🙂